How to Order Online
Here you'll find details of how to order online.
You'll also find help notes throughout the Shopping Cart pages and if you need further assistance, please
contact me and I'll do my best to help!
All orders are accepted in accordance with my standard terms and conditions.
Please note that goods may only be delivered to addresses within the United
- From the website page, click on the Buy button next to the item you want to order.
- You will then be taken to the Shopping Cart page where your choice is entered into your basket.
- If you want to order more than one of the same item, simply change the figure in the Quantity box to the number you require, then
click the Recalculate button to see the total value of those items.
- If you want to add another (different) item to your basket, click on the Continue Shopping button and you will be
returned to my website.
- To add additional items to your basket, click on the Buy button next to the other item(s) you want to order.
After each addition, you'll be taken back to the Shopping Cart page to enable you to see what you currently have in your basket.
- To remove an item from your basket, simply click on the cross in the 'Remove' box to the right of the item you no longer require and this item
will be removed immediately.
- To remove all items from your basket, click the Clear Cart button near the bottom of the Shopping Cart page.
- You can check the contents of your basket at any time by clicking on the 'View Basket' button next to any product or by clicking on the
'View Basket' link at the top of any web page.
- The total value of the item(s) you have selected is shown in UK pounds sterling at the bottom of the list. This is the total price you will be
asked to pay, unless your order total is under £9.99, in which case a small order charge of an additional £2.50 will be added to the total when you
reach the next page.
- When you have selected everything you wish to order and have checked the items in your basket, click on the Check Out button.
- You will then be taken to a secure page where you enter your name, address and contact details, and, if different, the delivery (shipping) address.
Should you require further assistance, there are more notes at the bottom of that page to help you complete the rest of that page.
- When you have checked that all the details you have entered are correct, click on the SUBMIT ORDER button.
- You will then be taken to the PayPal page where you enter your payment card details.
IMPORTANT - please note
PayPal offers two options for making your payment:
Option 1 - For PayPal account holders
Option 2 - For non PayPal account holders
Please ensure you choose the correct option when making your payment.
Alternatively, you may send your payment by cheque or postal order, payable to 'Created For You',
to me at 35 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, POOLE, Dorset. BH16 6NB or telephone me on 01202 620057 and pay by credit or debit card.
You'll find details on despatch and delivery arrangements here.