How to Order
Here you'll find details of how to order.
All orders are accepted in accordance with my standard terms and conditions.
Please note that goods may only be delivered to addresses within the United
To place an order, please either:
- Order and pay online (click here for detailed instructions)
- Order by 'phone on 01202 620057 and pay with a credit or debit card
- Order by post...
- Download, print and complete the order form...
Click here to download the Order Form
NB. This is a pdf file and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
If you don't already have this reader (most computers have it installed already)
you can download it for free from the Adobe website.
- Send a covering letter stating the item(s) you require, your name and address and your card details or
cheque/postal order (made payable to "Created For You")
Mrs Helen Hughes,
Created For You,
35 Landers Reach,
POOLE, Dorset. BH16 6NB
Please do not send cash through the post.
- It is advisable to contact me by 'phone or by Email to check availability and to
reserve the item(s) you require prior to sending your order by post.
- Reserved items will be held for you for no longer than 7 working days. If your payment does not arrive within that time,
the goods will be made available to other customers and I will not be able to guarantee availability for you after that time.
If you have given me your email address, I will advise you accordingly.
- When you place an order with me by post, without first confirming availability by telephone or email, unfortunately I cannot
guarantee availability of the items you request. When I receive your order I will check availability of the goods and if any
are unavailable I will advise you immediately. I will, therefore, be unable to accept your order for that/those item(s).
You'll find details on despatch and delivery arrangements here.