Make and fill these to give to your guests at the
end of your Halloween party or have them ready for
those trick or treaters!
You will need:
- A4 Paper in assorted colours - eg lime
green, orange, yellow or black
- Scraps of paper in assorted colours (or
gummed paper if available)
- Double-sided adhesive tape or glue
- Scissors and a pencil or a black pen
- Small paper punches - eg star and leaf
- Take a sheet of coloured A4 paper and place
double-sided tape or glue along one of the
- Roll the sheet up into a cone starting from
the other short edge and stick the cone
together when you reach the sticky edge.
- Cut Halloween shapes from scraps of coloured
paper or gummed paper and stick randomly
onto the outside of the cone to decorate. It
is also a good idea to stick one or two
shapes to the inside top of the cone. See
the examples below to get you started.
- Fill your cones with Halloween treats such
as marshmallows or other sweets.
Example 1 (Left of picture):
Draw and cut out pumpkins from orange paper and
add features with a black pen. Then punch out a few
black leaf shapes using a mini paper punch and add
these in between the pumpkin shapes.
Example 2 (Centre of picture):
Draw and cut out some simple witches' hats from
black paper and punch out some small black star
shapes using a mini paper punch. Stick the shapes
randomly onto the cone.
Example 3 (Right of picture):
Draw and cut out some simple ghost shapes from
white paper and draw on eyes and a mouth with a
black pen. Next punch out a selection of small black
and white stars using the mini paper punch and stick
the shapes onto the cone.